We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and as of now, camp will be held as scheduled.
We are very sad to announce, that due to the inconceivable impact that the Covid-19 situation has had, and is continuing to have locally and throughout the state and country, and in light of the announcement ordering everyone in Virginia to “Stay at Home until June 10th”, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel Central Virginia Burn Camp for the summer of 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation and will do our best to plan a late summer or fall modified burn camp and will certainly plan our winter camp weekend.
For now, we ask that all of us do our best to follow the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities with social-isolation and of course washing our hands often. Sending thoughts of strength, health and well-being to the health care providers and first responders in our camp community. Thank you for all you are doing to keep us safe and healthy.